POP-UPS AT THE MARKET
Community Foodworks understands that the traditional farmers market model doesn’t always work for some small entrepreneurial food businesses. To help you reach a wider customer base through our farmers markets across DC, Community Foodworks offers pop-up options, where food producers can set up shop with us for a few dates within a season under a unique price structure.
WHAT KINDS OF BUSINESSES CAN POP UP AT MARKET?
- Prepared Foods and restaurants (encouraged)
- Value-add local food products
- Compost / Environmental services
- Urban Farms
- Handcrafted non-food products*
- Artisan goods and self-published books*
- Professional services
While Pop Ups pay per visit (more details below), they are still required to licensing and insurance requirements.
*Arlington Farmers Market cannot accept non-food or farm related pop up vendors at this time.