POP-UPS AT THE MARKET
Community Foodworks understands that the traditional farmers market model doesn’t always work for some small entrepreneurial food businesses. To help you reach a wider customer base through our farmers markets across DC, Community Foodworks offers pop-up options, where food producers can set up shop with us for a few dates within a season under a unique price structure.
WHAT KINDS OF BUSINESSES CAN POP UP AT MARKET?
- Prepared foods and restaurants (encouraged)
- Value-add local food products
- Compost / environmental services
- Urban farms
- Handcrafted non-food products*
- Artisan goods and self-published books*
- Professional services
Pop Ups pay per visit as opposed to a commission and are required to provide licensing and insurance documents.
*Non-food items are allowed at select markets